August 22, 2005

I am still Alive!

Yes Rawl I know it been a Long Time scince my last Blog and no i do not have any other reason why i have not done it except that i have been living in Ajax for the past 3 weeks.

Some of you may or may not know this by now and that is i have decided to move in with my Girl friend Jen. She lives in Ajax, east of here in a Town house and it is a decent size for the two of us. I have been really busy with moving a few things there and keeping in touch with friends and family.

Two week ago i was in Kingston for my Advanced Diving Weekend and that was a Blast. We ended up doing 6 dives with in the 2 days that we where there. My dive buddy was Mark and we blasted right throught the course doing very well. The only problem was that on our Navigation Dive we had a few problems this the rough waters and had to stop the dive and continue on the next day. Over all, all four divers with in the course had passed and all had fun doing it. Jen even came along for the dive weekend and helped with the cooking and cleaning at the camp site. She really is the greatest!

I have even been hooking up with my Brother most weekends. He has been doing great on the open road. I even picked him up from the truck yard on the day of that major storm in T.O. Last friday evening.

I have spent the remained of the time with family and friends. I also hope to start working on my Blogs again soon, but untill i get setled i may be 3 more weeks un till my next Blog so hang in there readers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

It's been over a month since you're last update. I think you're dead. When's the funeral?

13:39  
Blogger rawlio said...

I think Chris is right....
You must be dead.
WTF?

Post. Tell about your trip. or was it that bad? :)

Again, should have gone with the deck-hand. I bet she could tie you up real good!!!

21:23  

Post a Comment

<< Home