July 11, 2005

My 28th Birthday!

Well this passed weekend went by really fast. I did work all weekend and on Saturday July 9th i celabrated my 28th Birthday. I end up going out to the P-Town to have dinner with my mother and father. The 3 of us went to Montana's in Ajax and it was a really good meal and fun. Later on Jen came by to give me a lift back to T.O.

On Sunday i got home from work and then chilled untill the guests arrived to go for dinner at the Keg. I chilled with Jen untill JJ got to the apt then Brett, Carly, and Stacy came with us to the Keg for dinner. It was fun. Later Brett & Carly had to take Stacy to the Airport early and left so it was just Jen, JJ, and myself. We headed back to the apt and chatted and started to watch a movie. We only got so far due to the fact i was falling asleep.

The back to work this morning and looking forward to the August Long Weekend!
I know it is still a few weeks away but what can i say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home