July 17, 2005

Let it Rain!

Well i got a good 6 hours of sleep last night and then woke up to a cool moring. Well i was 4am for my morning and when i got off of the Bus at Yonge and Front, it was Poring Rain! I know the hotel at which i work is only a block away, but i got soked just the same. By the time i got to go home today my cloths were still wet, well damp anyway. The were cold and now i am at home and in some nice dry cloths.

I am still fighting this cold and am feeling much better and hope that it will clear up soon.

I talked to Trucker JJ and he was saying that today he will be heading to Pennsylvania with a load. I told him that when he is back in town we could go to Hooters and get some food. Last week i was out to lunch with Tom and I had this Chicken sandwich which was amazing! It was like a chicken wing but on a bun with no bone. So i want to go back soon. They were good eh Tom?

We jen is on her way to take me for dinner at her place. Her Mother has made some homemade Lasagna. I believe we are havin that tonight. Then a movie i think....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home