July 28, 2005

Civic Day!

Well another long weekend is about to begin. It looks like it is going to be a great lookin weekend for some fun in the sun and for others just another weekend of workin!

That's right i am workin throught the whole weekend. Sucks to be me. :( On the Brighter side of life i am hoping to head up to see my Girl Jen at Balsam Lake this Sunday night for dinner. I hope to get there fast so that i can have a little fun in the sun myself.

The last 2 day i have been off and just hackin with my computer trying to set up some new software. Jen is coming over tonight to have dinner and watch a movie. As to waht movie i have yet to decide, but it will be a good one.
I also got a chance to catch up on some long over due laundry and cleaned my fish tank out. I hope to get some fish in with in the next 2 weeks i hope.

Lot of my friends are away this weekend and i am still trying to get a hole of Mr. Mister Chan. We keep playin phone Tag. "Hey Rawl Tag, your it!" He is with his girl again. I think he loves her but don't tell her that. Tee hee, Tee he!

Well i have to run. Got to put dinner in the oven!
The usual bread and water!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home