July 30, 2005

Caribana Weekend!

Well Caribana has started up once again. I took off to work this morning and once we got to Yonge & Bloor, the bus turn to go down Bay. It was due to the fact that younge street it bocked with lot's of party animails. I remember last year when i went to work it took me 1 hour to go 2 blocks down younge street.

Work was really busy today. With the hotel sold out with travelers and then havin caribana in town it make me busy busy busy!

I traveled out to see My mother and Father today and had dinner with the family. I tryed to hook up with Mr. Chan for coffee, i mean tea. While i was in town but i have found out he is in Ottawa with his girly.

Jen is away this long weekend and i hope to see her on sunday, but it look's busy tommorow. Then again maybe on Monday.

Brett and Carly are in Town, but they are even parting down town tonight. They must be havin lots o fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home