June 01, 2005

JUNE IS HERE!

Oh ya its the Summer, put your hands up! Well onther beautiful day in T.O. and i was off for it.
The Summer time is here and i am so excited. You know the beach, sitting on the patio's havin a Beer, and the Girls wear less every summer!

It started when my parents came to vist me. My mother and father don't have internet access so my mother was on for about 2 hours just surfin the web for beanie babies to Macdonal collectables. I was hopin that my Uncle Mac was online to chat it up with my parents, but there is always next time!

Then we were off downtown, we quickly had a bite to eat in the food court downstairs first. Then my parents and i went for a walk down Queen street West. My parents love the little shops along the way, they even went into the Silver Snail for a quick peak with me. Be for you knew it we where at Spadina and Queen. Then i took them back down King Street and back to the Eaton Centre.

We were hungry at that point and stopped at the Le Biftheque at the Shearton Hotel. It was great food at a great price, and my parents loved it!

We headed back to my apt. and they went through my movie collection before heading home to the P-Town. I showed them dow to there car and found out that parking was $18.00, what a rip. By this point they were both tired and needed to rest up so i gave them some cash for parking and they headed home.

Now my great friend Rawl is on his way to have Tea with me. He should be here shortly...got to run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home