May 15, 2005

The Weekend!

Busy Busy Weekend.
I have been away all weekend, so on Saturday I helped my mother with her Garage Sale at the McDonalds Parking lot in the P-Town. It was a good sale and my mother sold alot of her Junk.

Then Off to Ross and Jessica's Wedding. It was a Beautful small wedding of about 50 - 60 people, and was a load of fun. With a great 3 course dinner, a good DJ, and Dancin'. The Bridle party looked Great and the Groom's men were all in Scottish Kilts. They looked Great. I took Carly and Brett home after the Wedding. They were both really Drunk, and a bowl full of laughs all the way home.

Then it was off Lock 19 with Rawl on Sunday Morning at 7:30AM for our next dive. I had only about 5 hours sleep on Saturday night. On the bright side the dive did wake me up and the water as really warm. It was about 55 deg. It was a drift dive with the current at about 2 knots. During the dive Rawl and i were dive Buddies, and cause we had no compass we got lost. Well not really, what happened was we kept going around in circles. Finally we got back on the right course but, it ment that we lost 20 min of air time by doing this. We did finish the dive just by drifting but druing this time i lost my weight belt. Ian the Dive master was able to retrive it for me , but i was not able to put it back on and had to get Ian to carry it. Ian eventually got tired and we just went for shore and hiked it in.

Rawl and i headed home after that and then i got my parents to take me the rest of the way home to T.O.

I now must Rest!
The Raven.

Oh and Rawl is out "Slaying the Dragon" to night. Oooh Ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home