May 13, 2005

The Weekend is here!

Well another week has come and gone and not is time for the party to begin!

Getting ready to head out to the P-Town or The Ring (A.K.A. Pickering) to stay with the family. I just have to remember to take everything home. For this weekend i am going to Ross and Jessica's Wedding, which should be a blast. Lot's of fun with the guys and dancin the night away.

And yet i wonder....will there be any short brown dude's there?

Then on Sunday it is off to Lock 19 for the Dive with Mr. Chan. I am looking forward to this dive, but for this i have had to shave the Goatie off. NOoooooooo. I can't get a tight seal with my scuba mask. Oh Well it will grow back!

The UnderWorld.

Oh and Yes Thanks Rawl, I know I can't spell.
So thank a Teacher!
Thank You Mr.Chan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home