May 11, 2005

The Heat is Comin'...

Well another day has come an gone. I had a terrible sleep last night, and then when i did finally get to sleep i woke up a 11am. Holy S*&T! I could not believe it. It was hot last night and from what i understand it will be hot today.

I had lunch with a Friend and had a little chat. Then took right off to work for 1pm.

Work was ok tonight, not to busy. Just got home and going to chilli for the rest of the night. So Bring on the Heat!

Oh and one more thing, Rawl you said to check out the Jazz station. I have and it is ok. Check it out at 91.1fm The Nice Jazz

1 Comments:

Blogger rawlio said...

Jazz FM is amazing. so chill, and so good, especially in the morning! It's what I listen to in my classroom on mornings and during the day.

08:27  

Post a Comment

<< Home