May 18, 2005

Guild Wars!

Well For Today Work was a blast. I do admit that the best advice that i have gone recently is "To keep your comments to your self." I just find that people take things the wrong way or they treat you differently!

Other then that i have been just chillin. I have heared that with this long weekend coming everyone has plans. I don't i have to work on Sat. Not to sure about Sun, or Mon, I think i may even be off....That would be Great!

Getting to the Title, yes i bought Guild Wars for the PC.
At First I thought it was really easy and repetative, but now i have just scratched the Surface of this game. They have done a great job with the picture quality, and have eliminated many problems with past online games. Like not waiting to heal for 10 - 15min, in this game you regen heath quickly. This is also a free online game, YES i said "free!" no monthly payments and the requirements for this game are really basic. I am running it on the recommended setting and it is working fine. On the Down side when you are in town there may be a little slow down but after a few sec it should clear it up. For myself i have just begun this game and i am really starting to enjoy it. I do recomend this game for people who like RPG's and playing online.
Out of 5 Stars i give it 4 1/2. So check it out if you can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home