May 25, 2005

Error! Error! Error!

What happened to Blogger yesturday? I tryed to get in and the site was under repairs!

I know, i know you all were worried that you missed one of my entries. It happens, my life rocks and you need the info. on my life eh.

Well to my life then. On Tuseday i had to work the morning it was okj not to busy, but busy enough. Then it was off to the apartment. For the rest of that evening i was just chillin. I did however get an interesting phone call the other night. One of my XGirlfriends called. Ya Rawl you guessed it Adrienne! I found out that she just got married, bought a house with her husband, and she is pregnant! If you ask me she has change huge. Congrats to her and her husband.

For today just did a little runnin around and went to work at noon. I had an evening shift to day. I don't like them but what can you do.

Later all

The Raven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home